internship day 14

Today at St. Mary's School, I had the opportunity to teach students in class VIII F1 during the 4th hour. The focus of the lesson was on rules for writing units. I began by explaining the key principles, such as:

1. Using lowercase letters for unit symbols (e.g., m for meter, kg for kilogram)
2. Capitalizing the first letter of units named after people (e.g., Watt, Celsius)
3. Leaving a space between the number and unit (e.g., 5 km, not 5km)

To reinforce these concepts, I provided several examples on the board. The students seemed engaged and asked thoughtful questions.

Following the explanation, I assigned a few activities for the class to practice applying these rules. This hands-on approach helped solidify their understanding.

At 10 AM, I joined my fellow interns Gopika, Jeena, and Athira for kitchen duty. This experience gave me insight into the daily operations of the school beyond the classroom.
 At 5th hour, I went to class 9J and gave notes.
Overall it was a nice day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

content analysis

A match to enhance your spirt...

Comeon let's Dance💃🏽