Week 3

Week 3 at St. Mary’s School was engaging and eventful. I continued teaching units and measurement to Class 8 and atomic models to Class 9. The students showed great enthusiasm and understanding, particularly with the interactive activities we used to explore the topics.

This week’s highlights included Yoga Day and Music Day. Yoga Day was a refreshing experience, with students participating eagerly in yoga sessions, which added a sense of calm and focus to the school environment. Music Day was equally vibrant, as students showcased their musical talents and filled the school with a joyous atmosphere.

Alongside teaching, I carried out my morning, lunch, and noon duties. Morning duty was an opportunity to greet students with a positive start to their day. During lunch and noon, I enjoyed seeing students unwind and interact, which helped me feel more connected to their daily lives.

Overall, the week was fulfilling, with the celebrations enhancing the school’s lively spirit. The students’ active participation in both Yoga Day and Music Day made the week memorable and rewarding. I look forward to continuing my contributions and learning from these experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

content analysis

A match to enhance your spirt...

Comeon let's Dance💃🏽