St Johns weekly review

This week in Class 8, I was deeply involved in teaching a unit on magnetism. This task was both challenging and rewarding. I initially struggled with simplifying the concepts of magnetic fields and forces for my classmates, which was a bit frustrating. However, after discussing my approach with my teacher and receiving feedback, I felt more confident. I’m optimistic about improving my teaching techniques and deepening my understanding of magnetism in the coming week.

In Class 9 Chemistry, we continued our study of the periodic table. I was fascinated by how elements are organized and their various properties, though I occasionally felt overwhelmed by the details of [specific concept, e.g., periodic trends or electron configurations]. Completing the assignments helped reinforce my understanding, and I’m motivated to spend additional time reviewing these concepts to feel more prepared for future lessons.

Exploring the periodic table this week was enlightening. I enjoyed discovering how elements interact and how their properties can predict chemical behavior. This newfound knowledge is making the subject more engaging and relevant. I’m eager to apply these insights in upcoming experiments and lessons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

content analysis

A match to enhance your spirt...

Comeon let's Dance💃🏽